Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wacky Laki Turns Two!

Today Wacky Laki turns two! This past year has flown by way too fast and I wanted to take a few moments to thank everyone that has stopped by, looked at my nail art and taken the time to comment! It means more to me than you can imagine and without all of you, I wouldn't keep this blog up. So a BIG THANK YOU to all and I hope you keep coming back, visiting and saying hello :)


I wanted to pick my favorite five manicures to show you, but realized that was an impossible task for me. Then I thought about picking one favorite per month and also couldn't deal with that task. Instead, I picked my favorite three for each month. That's close, right?

You can click on any of them to be taken to the original post... here my favorites for the past 12 months... :)

May

June

July

August
September

October
In October I took on the Nail-aween challenge for Halloween making it a really difficult month for me to pick favorites, but tough decisions had to be made...

November

December

January

February

March

April

Your Top 5 based on page views (not including colleciton reviews):
1. OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Polka Dot
2. Valentine's Day Gradient...
3. OPI Just Spotted The Lizard!
4. Raining Hearts - Valentine's Day Nail Art Contest...
5. Epilepsy Awareness




Your two favorite tutorials this past year based on page view were:
1. Peel Off Base Coat
2. Nail Polish Stain Removal


 


As you can see, I'm a creature of habit. Although I think my manicure style has changed over the past year, my swatching style has stayed pretty much the same! I also learned that most of my favorite looks come from Sunday Stamping, Polish Days, or other challenges so here is to more challenges in the coming year!

Thank you again for all your support!!! <3

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    You've really done a wonderful job, so many wonderful swatches, manicures and tutorials! I wish you a lot of years of successful blogging and always new ideas on your mind! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate your blog, because your nails are too perfect :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it past the 2-year mark! I love your blog, and it must've been really hard for you to pick all those favorites because everything you do is so perfect and neat *o*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do some amazing manis!!! I aspire to your stamping skills, for sure. Congrats on your 2 year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! OMG, 2 years! It's awesome to see I recognize a lot of the nail arts you picked and there's also included a few I mentalized I wanted to do in the future lol :) I love your ideas! Kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Beautiful swatches and awesome nail art !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! :D Two years full of so many awesome nail designs and swatches, that's a lot! A lot of work for you, and a LOT of inspiration and ideas for us! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations dear!
    You're one of the most talented girls in the NPW... I love eveything you do, seriously!
    Thank you for being such a source of inspiration!

    Have a great sunday!
    Giovanna
    GioNails

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on two fantastic years! And so many gorgeous manicures :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! your manicures are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Your manicures are so pretty and you are so sweet that I hope you will post lots of years more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Thank you so much everyone *blushes*. You are all so incredibly sweet with your comments and I'm so happy that you like my manicures. Hopefully I won't disappoint as I start year #3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your amazing nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Поздравляю! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy blogaversary :D
    hope you'll stay with for many years to come... your nail art is always impeccable, keep up the good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats and thanks for sharing. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR TWO YEAR BLOGGIVERSARY!
    I really like all of your looks but my favourites would be the dots/circles from July (still on my to-copy list) and I am so glad that the skittlette entry manicure made it to your top favourite list.

    You are such a skilled blogger- I wish you all the best success- keep blogging, I'll keep tuning in for inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Blogiversary!!! I love your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for all the lovely blog anniversary wishes! I hope to keep entertaining you with manis for a while longer so I hope you will keep coming back! :*

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...