Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Inspiration...

While my nails are still getting some much needed R&R, I have been catching up on blogs I follow and admiring some of the Halloween manicures out there. I thought I would share a few that struck my fancy :)

I might have to give one or two of these a try... what about you?

Andayn NailsAndayn Nails


Simply Rins
** includes tutorial **


Simply Rins
** includes tutorial **


Colores de Carol


Tartofraises Nail Art



I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous


Nails by Kayla Shevone
** includes tutorial **

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

8 comments:

  1. I really like the red one with the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it all! come check my ideas :)

    http://misayasplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention.
    I love all of them, they did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for the shout out! I love them all. You showed me some I had not seen before! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a lot of great Halloween manis out there, for sure--you've picked some good ones to highlight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you liked it and maybe discovered something new :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including some of my Halloween nail designs. :) I hope your nails get better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rins, you are welcome! Your designs are so cute, I will have to try the tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...